Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shopvac rubber band

Used my six gallon shop vac yesterday. The old one, with the
metal canister. Decided to empty it.

Well, the rubber band that holds the paper filter is no
where to be found. Filter is, of course, laying in the
bottom of the canister.

I have a couple spare filters. I remember they came with
spare rubber band, but that replacement rubber band is no
where to be found.

Today I was in Dollar Tree, and they had "childrens head
bands" in various bright colors. Eight for a buck. Sure,
worth a try. And wonders, they are the right size. I used
four of them on my shop vac filter, and put four on the
shelf with the empty bags.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus