Posted to alt.home.repair
Andy[_26_] Andy[_26_] is offline

Default Store aluminum ladder outdoors?

On Oct 20, 1:01 pm, wrote:

A hoop of EMT on the top that rests on the roof keeps the ladder off
the gutter. A carpeded wooden box tht slides onto the top of the
ladder and bungies to the top rung protects the siding when I need to
put the ladder against the wall

Andy comments

That is a damn good idea. Thanks for posting it...
I'm gonna definitelly give that idea a try

Maybe a cardboard box to slip over the ends instead
of the carpeted wood box...... I'll figure it out.... The
local Moslem liquor store throws them out every day of
about the right shape....

You are a genius !!!

:)))) Andy in Eureka, Texas PE

PS The comment someone made about the ladder being
higher than the gutter, for safety, is a very good one.....