Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Miklos[_2_] Tony Miklos[_2_] is offline

Default Homemade leaf collector

On 10/19/2011 10:36 PM, aemeijers wrote:
On 10/19/2011 12:15 PM, Tony Miklos wrote:
On 10/19/2011 5:59 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=TNty8QNITpg

With many acres of woods surrounding my house I still have never had the
need to vacuum leaves, just mow/mulch them. They are good for the soil
and the trees. Nature intended for the leaves to lay under the trees,
why move them?

In principle I agree with you, but I still have to go to work, and I
don't want the neighbors to torch my place while I am gone. I don't get
anal about it like they do, but I relocate most of the leaves, if
weather and first snowfall permit. Thankfully, I have a tree line in
back to dump them in, so I don't have to mess with bagging/burning/hauling.

You must have nasty uptight neighbors. They can't see the woods for the
trees.