Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Rest iN peace, Mr. Jobs

Just Wondering wrote in news:4e9f69bb$0$17294$882e7ee2
@usenet-news.net:

I'm the one saying there is a right to make decisions about whether to
procreate. I have challenged those who contend no such right exists for
examples to support their position. It's their job, not mine, to prove
their point.

If DepoProvera was ever used in coercive situations, that was long ago and
very limited, AFAICT. Look up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depo-Provera.

It is still my OPINION that people should be able to care for their
offspring. Obviously there is no direct mention of any right to or
prohibition of procreation anywhere in the Constitution or any related
documents. If that is interpreted to mean that I deny the right to
procreation to anyone, than that is a problem with the interpreter.

--
Best regards
Han