Posted to rec.woodworking
Just Wondering Just Wondering is offline

Default Rest iN peace, Mr. Jobs

On 10/19/2011 2:57 PM, Leon wrote:
On 10/19/2011 12:52 PM, Just Wondering wrote:
On 10/19/2011 9:23 AM, J. Clarke wrote:
In ,
says...

On 10/18/2011 5:31 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 15:40:33 -0600, Just Wondering wrote:

Do you seriously think no one has a right to make individual
decisions
in matters of procreation?

I think training, testing, and licensing for prospective parents could
well be an improvement - but it'll never happen.

That wasn't my question.

Do you seriously think no one has a right to make individual decisions
in matters of procreation?

The Supreme Court seems to think that individuals can decide to not
procreate, and the government can in certain circumstances decide for
individuals that they may not procreate.

Please provide an example.

I believe that was when the government was introducing a birth control
under the surface of the skin. I do not recall the circumstances but
IIRC it was for incarcerated women.

1. Is there any evidence of this, or are you just repeating gossip?
2. If it happened, it would be completely irrelevant to the proposition
that people have a right to make decisions about procreation. At most,
it would show that someone in some prison system violated someone's
constitutional right.