Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default CMT Blades

On 10/18/2011 12:59 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 10/18/11 11:24 AM, Jack wrote:
I hope it's better than my 8" Freud Dado set I bought earlier this year.
I hate that sucker.

I bought a set and it worked great... perfectly flat bottoms.... for a
while. Now the bottoms are stair stepped.
I emailed the company... no reply.

Mine never was "perfectly" flat, but neither was my old set. There are
other things I don't like about them. My old 40 year old 7" set, which
was not carbide was easier to set up, and cut just as well. I should of
bought the 6" set of Olson or got my old set sharpened again. My Freud
set is the "cheap" $100 set, not the expensive set. It was however my
first, and last, Freud purchase.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com