Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Has anyone had any luck boosting cell phone signal in the house?

Back in the analog days, I had a NEC (Never Ever
Eommunicate). Hand held, analog phone. I was able to get a
mobile antenna for that, and adaptor to screw the little
antenna off, and screw on the mobile antenna, which went out
doors. Many phones now days don't have antenna jack.

I've seen cell phone boosters advertised. Do they work? I
don't know.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"bob haller" wrote in message
On Oct 18, 11:22 pm, Metspitzer
wrote:
Can you get some kind of antenna transmitter booster that
will help
getting signal in the house. Calls can be made from the
yard and in
the house, but not reliably.

yeah they are available and work well. verizon reportedly
sells

they are definetely sold on e bay..... search cell phone
booster..

great for people who live in metal sided homes