Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

On Oct 19, 12:03*am, BobR wrote:
On Oct 18, 12:00*pm, harry wrote:

On Oct 18, 5:02*pm, BobR wrote:

On Oct 17, 10:13*pm, RicodJour wrote:

On Oct 17, 10:34*pm, BobR wrote:

On Oct 17, 10:39*am, RicodJour wrote:

One more question - when you're wandering around lost do you slow
down, maybe ask for directions, look for landmarks, and generally take
your time to decide on the best direction?

Or do you just keep wandering around lost and hope for the best?

One question for you...why were you wandering around in the first
place. *Maybe it's the pilot training but even before I became a pilot
I always had a plan and charted my course in advance. * Could it be
that the main problem is that too many have just set off without a
plan, with no set destination, and ended up going in circles.

And if your plan sucked, you got lost. *What happens if it wasn't your
plan, and you were just along for the ride?

If you make a plan with a definate goal and stay the course then you
have little to complain about. *If it wasn't your plan then get your
own, just being along for the ride is your choice.

Do you feel the current economic plan is working? *Social plan? *How's
the war going (pick one)?

My current economic plan is working and so is my social plan. *The
plan and the goal were set a long time ago and while there have been
some detours along the way, the plan and goal are still on track.

How many people around you are voicing their opinion that things are
just dandy? *I'm guessing not one.

You would be guessing wrong which is the real issue when people start
claiming they represent the 99%. *They DON"T.

Things have to change. *That much is clear. *So we can all start
pulling our oars any damn old way, or we can pick a plan and pull in
unison.

Working in unison almost always starts with stopping calling people
names and listening.

I can agree with that but must also include taking responsibility for
yourself first before attempting to direct others. *The one thing that
has been obvious from all the news coverage and interviews is that
everyone is demanding that they get this and they get that but not one
seems to be willing to give anything in return.

R- Hide quoted text -

But their future have been stolen. *That's their complaint.
Theeconomy has been looted with the connivance of politicians and the
"investment banks.

What they are really complaining about is that they have suddenly
discovered that it ain't as easy as they want and that ****es them
off. *Their future hasn't been stolen at all but it might just mean
that they actually have to work for it instead of having it handed to
them on a silver and glod platter. *The damn economy is now and has
always been an up and down moving target. *Everybody thinks it will
always go up with out end and without the occasional correction. *They
get greedy and start betting on making a killing in the market or land
or some other wild bet. *You gamble, you may win or you may loose.- Hide quoted text -

That is not how normal people live.
We now have a rich elite and thay gamble and if they win they keep. If
they lose they coming running to the taxpayer.