WoodChuck34

Default FS Grizzly Jointer Knives / Grizzy restocking fee joke?

I bought the wrong jointer blades from my Grizzly jointer. It's my
own fault because I was paying attention when I clicked the
accessories for this product button and quickly placed an order for
the knives.

Anyone interested in a set (or 2) of G6665 jointer knives let me know.
They are the ones for the Dispoza-Blade System, which is where I made
my mistake. You need the Dispoza-Blade cutterhead ($159). Oops.

They want to charge me an additional 10% restocking fee (I know, its
clearly marked on their website) so if anyone wants these I'll sell
them for what I paid, $16.95 and I'll pay the shipping. Figure that
may make it worth it for someone out there. I have 2 sets, unopened.

And next time, I'll make sure I read everything when I place my
Grizzly order.

As a footnote, thanks to everyone's posts about tuning jointers. I
did a little research and squaring up a board no longer produces
S-Curves.

Chuck