Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour[_2_] RicodJour[_2_] is offline

Default OT When does 999 = 666?

On Oct 18, 10:02*pm, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Tue, 18 Oct 2011, RicodJour wrote:

When your tax plan is simple - and wrong.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...ax-plan-raises...

The plan, as it stands, does not seem so good, but the idea of a flat
tax and elimination of tons of loopholes is a great idea. *Maybe it
should be 12-2-4 or 13-1-3. *Exemptions for incomes under $x. *

No matter how you *cut it, our present tax code sucks big time.

It will eliminate the need for tax accounts, lawyers, other tax
preparers that prey on low income or low educated people. *

I'm all with you on that, brother! A million pages of tax code is
about 995,000 too many.

I was hoping for more from Cain's plan. Maybe something that would
finally wake people up to demand a better tax plan. Not something
that confuses the **** out of smart people, experts can't agree on,
and your average poor schmuck has no clue WTF is going on and just
praying that Turbo Tax or H&R Block doesn't get him audited or **** up
and cost him money.