Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Wall street occupation.

Hannity played a obvious cut and snip of O'mumble commenting
on the theft of his teleprompter.

Let me make myself perfectly clear. I think Hannity would
wrap O'bumble in a tight little ball, and shoot baskets with
the president. Because Hannity is from the party of No.
Hannity wants his grand mother to eat dog food. But, Obama
wants to give you health care, paid for by a tax on the
wealthiest Americans who didn't pay their fair share.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oren" wrote in message

I'd LOVE to see Obama go on the Hannity show.

One of them will walk away with two black eyes. Like a
boxing match,
and then a fight breaks out.

LMAO...