Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default Rest in Peace, Mr. Ritchie

On 10/18/11 4:27 PM, Robatoy wrote:
On Oct 18, 4:15 pm,
wrote:

Win8 looks like it is going to be another bucket load of crap though, at
least according to the latest developers release. Had it running in a
virtual machine, couldn't get rid of it fast enough.

That's like me and MacOS10 LION. A genuine WTF is THIS escaped from my
mouth....loud.
Loaded Snow Leopard and restored from my back up drive. Took over an
hour with a big sigh of relief.
Why can't these people leave well enough alone?

They both appear to be going in the same way from different angles,
Apple is adapting the iPad, IPhone interface to work with OSX, and MS is
trying to bolt a touch interface to windows so they can have one
interface for PCs and tablets.

Even Ubuntu Linux has done it with their POS interface of late, I do not
want my paws all over my monitor, let me use a mouse and a physical
keyboard.

Oh, and get off my lawn, you hippee. :-)

--
Froz...