Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Wall street occupation.

On Oct 18, 9:44*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I was listening to Sean Hannity, last night. He had Jay
Seculow, a conservative man, and another guest who was a
female far left liberal. Jay was asking her for specific
answer to specific question. I think the question was did
she support redistribution of wealth. She was more and more
anxiety, and finaly declared that she doesn't want to answer
his questions. She ran on and on with vague outrage about
greedy corporations, and outrage about *moving money over
seas, and never did provide any specifics.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

This is something I've noticed for a long time. With
liberals, its almost always all emotion and no facts.
If they do have any facts, they can't organize or
compare them in any reasonable fashion.

I think I may have heard this same lib on Hannity's
radio show. I didn't hear it from the beginning, but
it was the same thing. She was ragging on about
American companies not paying any tax, moving
assets and jobs overseas, etc. When pressed for
specifics she brought up Google and Apple.
WTF? These are examples?

It took me a couple mins to actually use Google
to pull up the 10K on Google. They had profits
of like $10bil and paid 21% in tax. Apple had
much larger profit and paid 25% in tax. And
any rational person knows that both of these
companies have created tremendous numbers
of high paying jobs here in the USA.

In short, she obviously didn't care about any
of the facts. It was just all emotion and an
attempt to villify the kinds of companies we
should be using as role models. While
listening, I was hoping Hannity would have
a staffer pull up the reports on those two
companies to totally discredit her.