Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave, I can't do that Dave, I can't do that is offline

Default ZeroG arm - Equipois

On Oct 18, 7:40*am, "Paul K. Dickman" wrote:

I suspect that there is a limited amount of tool use going on at the WSJ.

Paul, you got that right. Many years back I worked as a Product Review
Journalist in the computer industry. In those 12 years, in many
different magazines and newspapers I worked for, I never once met
another journalist working there who was technically adept with
computers. They were hired for their journalistic skills (???) and not
their knowledge of computers. No surprises that the WSJ figured this
is new. The guy reporting probably got to take home a few freebies.

The support arms on my $12 double-parallelogram desk lamp has two
almost identical set ups. Not sure exactly when I bought the lamp but
it was before we moved to this house and that was 14 years back.

Dave