Charlie Self

Default My Unisaw Saga

LRod writes:

Even an old blind hog finds an acorn every now and then.

Minor nit. Hogs (acutally, pigs) find truffles. Squirrels find acorns.

Those are French pigs. I won't take that any further. But obvoiusly you don't
live in the country. Pigs will root in damned near anything and eat damned near
anything: I recall one friend who back then raised thoroughbreds, finding a
couple dozen hoglets in his newly seed alfalfa patch where they had grubbed up
well over 2 acres, maybe 3. When he calmed down enough to not use his shotgun,
he ran his neighbor's hogs off, called the neighbor who thought it was funny (I
forget how much the reseeding of alfalfa cost back then, but it was
appreciable), then called a lawyer.

Charlie Self
In a New Hampshire Jewelry sto "Ears pierced while you wait."

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html