Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

On 10/7/2011 2:50 AM, harry wrote:
Can hardly find a mention of it on American news channels.
Yet hundreds are being arrested and the polic eare beating up woman
and spraying them with gas.
All reported on foriegn news channels.
Clearly th American media are inthe pockest of the rich.

JP Morgan have given the NYPD $4.6M to help with suppression of
dissent.

http://occupywallst.org/

http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth...544595588.html

http://rt.com/news/wall-street-city-hall-977/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...street-protest

http://thinkprogress.org/media/2011/...eet-protester/

I survived the sixties, with memories of sit-ins, occupation of college
deans' offices, love-ins, marches. Didn't participate because I was too
poor and too busy...going to school, getting married, getting hubby
through school, etc. I've been wondering when the younger generation
was going to wake-the-hell-up and yell and shout! Strangely, I haven't
heard of any Chicago cops busting skulls...but, then, there ain't no
Mayor Daley. Borrowing money to get an education is absurd on many
levels...especially when teachers aren't educated. We need something
like Parris Island to teach teachers, then might get something done;
also might be able to get parents to do their jobs. Buyin' iPods and
iPads and iThis and iThat doesn't do it. It's also time to quit feeding
our young people to IEDs..drop a ****ing bunker buster on the bad guys
and get it over with.