Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold & Susan Vordos Harold & Susan Vordos is offline

Default Is it just me, or are laborers and handymen very unreliable?

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Oct 17, 8:53 am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 04:08:24 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"

wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
snip--

Harold...I am not trying to pick a fight nor am I am badgering you.

I do note that you have launched several personal attacks on me..

Show me one example. Just one will do.

divert from the subject that you bought up.

That's absurd.

Harold, you are being trolled. PDFTFT.

--
Good ideas alter the power balance in relationships, that is why
good ideas are always initially resisted. Good ideas come with a

Actually he is not being trolled.

But he isn't answering the questions I have raised either.

How about you Larry...care to give your opinion?

What comes first...quality or compensation?

TMT

You've heard my response, you simply don't want to hear what I have to say.

High pay does not guarantee quality.

High pay *may* keep a qualified worker.

A worker with pride will produce good quality, in spite of his pay. If he
doesn't, he *isn't* a good worker. Money won't change that.

You can not encourage quality by throwing money at a person. It comes from
within. People with pride work to the best of their ability. The losers
of today work
hard at taking home money---and nothing more.

And yeah, I do think of you as a troll. That, or you have no common sense.

Harold