Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 04:06:10 -0400, Allen Drake
wrote:

So you you are in a park someplace protesting and ****ting in a plastic
bag?

Sucks to be you. Gonna be hanging around when the snow falls?

Laugh laugh laugh!!

This is gonna be fun to watch when winter sets in....VBG

Gunner

There you go again with more lies. This is all you tards know how to
do. Posting with your head up your ass again hey Gummer?

What lies? Hummmm? Gonna freeze your ass off squatting on a porta
pottie in DC or some other place?

Laugh laugh laugh..you will be back in your mommas basement the first
time the frost sets in.

****ing wienie Leftwingers....dumb as dirt and have zero staying power
if they are uncomfortable.

Gunner

As usual I have no idea what you are talking about but keep trying.
Running and trying to divert from the truth that we wingers ran this
county into the ditch is all we have.

Must suck to be as clueless as me.

Oh Im sure it does.

VBG

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)