Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What would be a good commercial floor vacuum with power brush

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 17:50:31 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 14:03:13 -0400, "Tom Gardner" wrote:

I'm in testing for a wire cutting gig for them now for some big cylinder
brushes.

"The Kid" took an engineering sample home a short while back. It was
four feet long about ten inch I.D. with six inch bristles. Yours??

He's going to make a sidewalk sweeper for snow and sand with it.

Autonomous robotic style, I hope?

--
Good ideas alter the power balance in relationships, that is why
good ideas are always initially resisted. Good ideas come with a