Ken

Default table saw adjustment: how anal?

Larry Blanchard wrote in message ...
In article ,
says...
From your post, I infer that you are trying to align a contractor saw.
If I guessed right, go to Woodcraft.com and purchase a PALS alignment
system for your saw (under $30 including shipping). You will now be
able to adjust your contractors saw to the tolerances you need.

I can heartily agree with that. I've got a no-name import
bought many years ago from HomeBase and I had a lot of alignment
problems till I bought the PALS system. A very simple but
elegant solution. Try it, you'll like it :-).

Let me be the third to agree. The PALS alignment gizmo will
help first to nudge the trunnion over to where you want it to
be and second to hold it there while you tighten it down.
It worked for me.
Ken