Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is it just me, or are laborers and handymen very unreliable?

On Oct 17, 8:53*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 04:08:24 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"

wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
snip--

Harold...I am not trying to pick a fight nor am I am badgering you.

I do note that you have launched several personal attacks on me..

Show me one example. *Just one will do.

divert from the subject that you bought up.

That's absurd.

Harold, you are being trolled. *PDFTFT.

--
Good ideas alter the power balance in relationships, that is why
good ideas are always initially resisted. Good ideas come with a

Actually he is not being trolled.

But he isn't answering the questions I have raised either.

How about you Larry...care to give your opinion?

What comes first...quality or compensation?

TMT