Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Finnigan Simon Finnigan is offline

Default daylight spectrum bulbs

"Geoff Pearson" wrote:
"Simon Finnigan" wrote in message
"Phil L" wrote:
Simon Finnigan wrote:
Hi everyone,
Ive painted a few rooms with a paint that under daylight is a lovely
warm happy yellow colour. Under energy saving bulbs it looks the
brightest day glow yellow you can ever imagine :-)

You didn't buy it from someone caled Trigger did you?

It's B&Q branded, looked lovely in the shop, looks lovely during the day,
but once the CFL bulbs come on it looks glow in the dark. It's bloody
weird!

What is the colour called on the tin - se we can avoid this hazard?

Lemon ice IIRC, it's in the garage and it's cold outside so I'm not gonna
make a special trip to check :-)