Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Leaking Amerigas Propane Tank,--Amazing Service

I wonder when they will get around to 120 ounce gallons, of
gasoline at the pumps?

14 ounce "pound" of axle grease
13 ounce "pound" of pasta and spaghetti
1.5 quart "half gallon" of ice cream

and the list goes on. Fortunately, the Lord Jesus Christ
still offers the same salvation. Hasn't gone to a "dwell
with me in a Motel Six, with some bling" afterlife. Though,
Bishop Notserious from the one diocese said that the
reduction in altar boys has affected things. Some boys
aren't tall enough to reach the candles that need lighting.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 00:38:46 -0400, "Robert Green"
wrote:

Besides, it doesn't make sense. The tanks are deliberately
underfilled to
allow for expansion.

True, but the Blue Rhino tanks are under filled even more
from what
they once were. I forget the numbers and never use them,
but take a
look next time you go by one of their tank racks and you
will see the
difference. Just like the 1.5 quart half gallons of ice
cream and the
30 ounce quart jars of mayo, the gas companies are short
counting.