Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dennis Dennis is offline

Default What would be a good commercial floor vacuum with power brush

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Gerald Miller wrote:

Got me a nearly new, 5 gallon shop vac for $5 a couple months back; a
"TECO Master", it came it it's original box with the shipping label
from T. Eaton Co. Toronto to the former address of the chap I bought
it from. When I took it apart to change the filter, I noticed the date
stamp '12 Aug 1971'. I also noted that it uses a ball bearing motor.
Included in the box were the hose, 2 wands, crevice tool, adapter for
1 1/4" hose, a new pack of 5 paper filters and the original
instruction sheet. The only reason the chap was selling it was that he
wanted a vacuum that he could use to pick up water. In over thirty
years I have needed to pick up water three times!

So, an old fart like you can still hold his water? ;-)

Stop it! Every time I laugh I **** my pants!