Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:07:28 -0400, Allen Drake
wrote:

What..I dont recall the Clinton Lies ever being mentioned here. Nor his
impeachment.

Was there some reason you wished to mention those? Stupidity on your
part perhaps?

Just like a wingnut to blame everyone else for starting two wars
based on lies that got more Americans killed then all terrorist acts
combined.

So JFK and LBJ were wingnuts?

Odd. Now about Libya, Afghanistan and now the Sudan....are you calling
the Obamassiah a a wingnut too?

Gunner

Clinton lying about his personal life got no one killed. Who cares
about Clinton's personal affairs? He is still more popular then Bush
the war Criminal.

Personal Life? I wasnt talking bout his personal life..or his stained
dress. You must have been just a drip down your mommas leg during the
Clinton Administration.

http://www.fff.org/comment/ed0699c.asp

So you dont remember Yugoslavia, the Sadan, Kosovo, the Baltics in
general, Somalia, Afghanistan and a host of other places he put troops
to die in?

You most certainly ARE a stupid mother****er and saying that for a
leftwinger..most certainly means you couldnt pour **** out of a boot
with instructions on the heels.

Obama got Bin Laden and Quadaffi and countless other terrorists while
Bush admitted he stopped caring a long time ago.

ROFLMAO...Obamus didnt WANT to get either of them..and was forced to do
so by the Hildabeast and her compadre Panneta.

Google...Hillary Forces Obama to get bin ladin

3.6 MILLION hits

It must really suck to be you Gummer.

Not as much as it obviously sucks to be your family members...

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!!!!

Gunner