Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default Consumer Products Safety Commision - New table saw rules on the horizon. (sawstop, et. al.)

On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:31:14 -0400, Jack wrote:
Regardless, I don't want protected from myself, period.

So, you think motorcycles should be banned, and everyone riding in a car
should be forced to wear a NASCAR approved crash helmet, and so on and
so forth?

Don't put words in my mouth. No, I think if you're going to make
assinine statements like "I don't want protected from myself", then
you'd better be prepared to assume all financial responsibility. Since
that's an impossibility, as usual, what you have to say counts for
****.