Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Jed Clampett-Mobile

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 11:59:34 -0700,
wrote:

steamer wrote:
--Heh. After the Fall of Civilization this is the guy you want for a
neighbor! :-)

Oops. Too late.

No, he means the event horizon which is extremely close now, Winnie.
It may wait until the 2012 elections, but ominousity looms.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDhf_0QtM10

I am sure this is apocryphal but it makes
me smile anyway:

“Our earth is degenerate in these latter days. There are signs
that the world is coming to an end. Children no longer obey their
parents. Everybody wants to write a book.
The end of the world is near.”

It was written by a discouraged Egyptian priest, in hieroglyphics,
about the year 2800 BC.

This is 'way closer to the truth, I am su
http://news.discovery.com/space/ig-n...ed-111004.html

--Winston