Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default Free Agent?

On 10/16/2011 10:42 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 22:42:29 -0500,
wrote:

On 10/15/2011 5:53 PM, Wes wrote:
wrote:

Picky picky picky.
One little dot out of place and suddenly security shows up carrying guns!
1.11/32

Wow, that is old. I was worried you grabbed some malware.

Wes

It was primitive enough not to be all that engaging, but no, not malware.

What does the version 6 user interface look like?

Still mostly keyboard driven?
Does a scroll mouse work?

Yes, at least my Ms wireless one does.

Version 6 only costs $29 US, why bother with earlier versions.

It did take me a while to re-do all my filters from version 4, they
seem to work slightly differently for cross posts. Very easy to get
rid of "one hammer" (TMT) and budgie except when non filtered people
reply to them in RCM. All crosspostings are banned, it reduces the
rubbish by at least 100 posts per day.

Alan

I may just have to pony up for the current version.

The cross posting (for those who have automatic filters running) seems
to be tapering off a bit, but it's still way over the top.

People complaining about what OTHER people do - but can't control
themselves...