J T

Default When I Am An Old Worker of Wood

Sun, Feb 29, 2004, 6:00am (EST+5) NOSPAM
) puts out:
snip Folks young and old who pass by will be welcomed to join me.
snip

Last people that passed by were Jehovah's Witnesses. I'm not sure
if they felt welcomed or not - haven't seen any come by since. That was
a few years ago, and they used to come by regular. LMAO

I will listen too, when I am an old worker of wood, for their questions
left unasked. snip

Ha, not me. I learned long ago, to tell 'em, if they want to know
something, they need to ask, because I can't read minds.

they will want to know more from this old geezer snip

Sounds like you don't have kids. My kids think I'm a flaming
idiot.

JOAT
To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people
always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to
use them.
- Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 28 Feb 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...ESILIKEVOCALS/