Posted to rec.woodworking
m II m II is offline

Default Rest in Peace, Mr. Ritchie

Ohh Bull****!

again?

------------
"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
I'm not sure just where in the hell your rant comes from. There was
nothing
in Jack's post that legitimized your obvious issues with whatever, and
I do
happen to take personal affront to your bull**** about Christians. On
that
single point - you can sit on your opions and I'm not feeling bad about
telling you that. You're entitled to your feelings but you may just
need to
figure out just when to keep them to yourself. I like you a lot and
I'm not
going to let this come between a pretty good internet relationship, but
you're too full of yourself on this particular point. In your own
words...
WYF are you to tell... Pot, kettle, black.