Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_41_] Bill[_41_] is offline

Default Rest iN peace, Mr. Jobs

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 19:30:55 -0400,
wrote:

Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:

Yes, I was still thinking about efficiency and "unbridled capitalism".
They didn't remove the Sears sign because it still had value. Whether
the shop actually closed or not probably depends on who you ask...lol.
I happen to notice that the name Borders Bookstore was still used by a
different company that liquidated their assets even after Borders was
defunct. I'm not trying to be a trouble-maker, honest! : )

I'm guessing you never pursued your MBA...

True, but I have a BS in BA, why?

I believe you to have dyslexia, too, sir.
Isn't "a BA in BS" closer to the truth?

Someone drop a fly in your soup???

--
...in order that a man may be happy, it is
necessary that he should not only be capable