Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Rest in Peace, Mr. Ritchie

On Oct 15, 9:22*pm, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

That is the conservative** way. Destroy what's in your way. There are
many many examples of the way(say Perry) a conservative** politician
will show that he/she is better by shoving the opponent down, not by
showing any personal merit.

Gotta call you on this one brother. *I'm pretty conservative in certain
respects, but that's not why I'm calling you. *Your diatribe is just
uncalled for. *You had to take this to a political point - huh? *Jack's
comments had nothing to do with political bend and could have been dealt
with head-long. *Sorry - bad call on your part.

Jack's political bend is well known and my comments and the comparison
to Perry were based on that knowledge.
Move along, nothing to see here.

Ritchie, Gates, and Jobs are all gifted, but now that Jack has
'judged' for us whose gift was acceptable to him, we can now go on
hating the other two.

Might have been a good point had it not been for the political bull**** that
prevailed above it.

Alright. Do poo-poo everything I said because I also said something
that didn't quite suit you.
That's the chances I take when I comment on things.

I really don't recall anybody in here with that much hate. A special
hate. A christian hate. The worst kind of hate, fuelled by hypocrisy.

Now you had to go throw that "christian" thing in there. *Nowhere in Jack's
reply did he speak to politics or religion, but you ****ed up big time with
your comment above. *The worst kind of hate is indeed fueled by hypocisy -
your type of hypocisy. *Sorry to see this from you.

I wasn't talking about Jack's reply. Mine was more along the lines of:
"How typical"
The christian reference was about that whole self righteous
'conservative' group, like Perry that seeks to tear down anything and
anybody that gets in the way. Like Jack. Comparison made and I stick
by it. If that bothers you, Mike, I am sorry, but I am not
apologizing. After all, WHO TF is Jack Stein to instruct us who to
hate? And for me to point out that behaviour is a non-christian one
is something you'll have to agree with. Are politicians really
incapable of believing in situational christianity?

You've got your view and I have mine
Jack Stein is a hypocrite plain and simple.
--

-Mike-