Larry Jaques

Default When I Am An Old Worker of Wood

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:15:40 -0500, Tom Watson
brought forth from the murky depths:

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 23:51:31 GMT, Michael Baglio
wrote:

(On a totally unrelated, (and therefore almost mandatory), sidenote:
You still own that amazing (b*tch*n, Keeter) F-150 on the front of
your website? I'm guessing '87, as I used to own one looked just like
it. Damn fine vehicle, all 13mpg of it. Hated, _really_ hated, to
give it up.)

I'll be buried in it.

She's got 135,000 miles on her and currently drives sixty miles a day,
mostly on the Autobahhhhhhnnnnnnnnn, (pennsyltucky turnpike).

So what did the guy say about the price of tossing a newer
302/4OD into it?

The current models look like they were extruded through a sphincter.

If the current Dodge Ram driven craze for bodies that look like turds
with wheels ever ends, I might consider buying new.

You don't like the Yuppie Trucks? The 18 over 4's?

..-.
Better Living Through Denial
---
http://www.diversify.com Wondrous Website Design