Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 21:41:26 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

Allen Drake wrote:

Until the right wingnut hacks got a hold of this counrty. Now the US
of A will never be the same.

Pitty.

That's what you get for electing a borderline mentally handicapped
person (Bill Clinton) for your president. Twice no less.

Corrected for accuracy.

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)