Posted to alt.home.repair
Evan[_3_] Evan[_3_] is offline

Default Oh, yes! jobs

On Oct 12, 12:39*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
While on the job (doesn't matter what kind of job), a
tradesman is often treated to "Oh, yes!" jobs.

Oh, yes! While you are here, would you please.....

I had one today, working on a refrigerator. Oh, yes! Do you
do burners on electric range?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Oh, No!

I came here today with the proper tools and materials to fix your
refrigerator and I have other jobs to do after you...

If you would like me to come back and fix your stove, I will take
down the manufacturer and model number and look into repair
parts and the proper service diagrams and get back to you on
how much it will cost... But to repair that for you would require
you book another appointment...

~~ Evan