Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Rest iN peace, Mr. Jobs

Leon wrote:

Being older and not having problems with paying an extra $200 or so to
keep me off the floor and my hands clean I let the dealership have my
business.

Hey - I'm in that "older" category myself! Not as old as Swingman, but
still in the "older" category. I've taken a different approach to reducing
the amount of time I spend under hoods, and under cars - I buy cars sooner
now than I used to. I used to think it a badge of honor to drive a car to
250,000 miles, and do all of that work to keep it pristine - both in body
and mechanical condition. Now - 120,000 works for me. Get rid of the
sucker before I have to do all that work...

--

-Mike-