Posted to uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

Default Another question about communal sewage treatment plants

On 15/10/11 14:05, MM wrote:

One last thing: If ANYone is contemplating moving to an estate which
depends on a private sewage treatment plant, my advice is to STAY
AWAY! Just drive on, even if the house is fine in all other respects.
It's not worth the continual hassle which has plagued this estate
since 2004.

+1 I've managed a small block of leasehold flats for over 25 years. If I
succeed in moving before I'm carried out in a box, it won't be into
anything that depend on such co-operative management structure.

--
djc