Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Rest iN peace, Mr. Jobs

" wrote in
:

You say she didn't have the "right". Just where is that right
limited? How is it limited? Would 7 embryos be within this "right"?
How about six? Where is this limit? Because *you* think it's
"wrong:, doesn't mean she doesn't have the "right" to be stupid.

I said in my opinion she doesn't have the right because she is unable to
care for the children. It is not a responsible thing to do. That's all.
Moreover, it isn't fair to the children, because there is no way she could
provide the proper gestational environment. End of story.

--
Best regards
Han