Jerry Gilreath

Default When I Am An Old Worker of Wood

HAHAHHAHA Funny you should say that. After driving my old straight 6, 4
speed 86 F-150 4X2 (that's what was on the factory wheel cover centers) I
went to trade her in on a brown, spankre read brand, spanking new 97
model. 4X4, black/burgundy with burgundy interior. After kicking the tires
and looking at the awesome V-8 with an automatic, I asked the salesman (the
same one who sold me the ass kickin 86) if there was going to be a lawsuit
with Ford and have my truck taken away from me. He got a stupider look on
his face and said why??? I said cause you all (Ford) stole the body style
from Dodge! Well, that probably tacked on another couple grand on the final
price. Salesman abuse of something!!! But I loved every minute of him
stammering and stuttering.

--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
Homer Simpson
"Tom Watson" wrote in message
On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 23:51:31 GMT, Michael Baglio
wrote:

(On a totally unrelated, (and therefore almost mandatory), sidenote:
You still own that amazing (b*tch*n, Keeter) F-150 on the front of
your website? I'm guessing '87, as I used to own one looked just like
it. Damn fine vehicle, all 13mpg of it. Hated, _really_ hated, to
give it up.)

I'll be buried in it.

She's got 135,000 miles on her and currently drives sixty miles a day,
mostly on the Autobahhhhhhnnnnnnnnn, (pennsyltucky turnpike).

The current models look like they were extruded through a sphincter.

If the current Dodge Ram driven craze for bodies that look like turds
with wheels ever ends, I might consider buying new.

Thomas J. Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)
(Real Email is tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/