Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Flooring a C shaped corridor

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 15:42:13 -0700 (PDT), Bowsider
wrote:

I am putting down a floor in a C shaped corridor. The landing off the top of the stairs is approximately 1.5m wide and 5m long - the stairs lands roughly in the middle. There are two corridors running off each end of the landing at 90 degrees, these are also about 4m long and around 1m wide. What do people think is the best orientation for the boards? Thanks in advance.

Horizontal, not vertical. Nexxxxxxxxxxxxt!

--
Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are
based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that