Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Strange gutter configuration

On Oct 14, 1:52*pm, dpb wrote:
On 10/14/2011 11:03 AM, RicodJour wrote:

On Oct 14, 11:59 am, *wrote:
On 10/14/2011 9:17 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

What's so bad about that? *Heck, we don't have gutters at all....

Which for many houses would lead to a slow and prolonged death,
highlighted by short periods of flooding to break up the monotony.

Well, there are many here which are at least approach 100 like ours that
haven't suffered such fates...all depends on the climate and locale.

Certainly, even back where it did rain when in TN/VA I'd think little of
a short section being likely to be a major disaster.

--

The house in question is in Western NY where the average rainfall is
~33 inches/year.