Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Rest iN peace, Mr. Jobs

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 16:46:43 +0000 (UTC), Larry Blanchard
wrote:

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 18:35:43 -0500, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

But then all governments are corrupt and always will be. Sigh!

Which is the reason that they must be as small as possible, if not
smaller. The only way damage can be minimized is if government doesn't
have the power to damage.

Replace "governments" with "corporations" - heck, replace it with
"people" - the end result will be the same.

The government will always be larger than any corporation. I can't imagine
one person being larger than 312M.

Unless you can change human nature, we're all whistling past the
graveyard.

SO we just give in to the totalitarians?

But a limit on the amount of money in any form that any one can
accumulate might work for a few years until the unscrupulous find a way
around it. It's difficult to amass power without money.

What a steaming pile of male bovine dung.