Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Rest iN peace, Mr. Jobs

On Oct 14, 8:59*am, Nova wrote:
On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 18:29:32 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

wrote:
On Oct 13, 7:45*pm, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:
On 10/13/2011 2:14 PM, Robatoy wrote:

On Oct 13, 2:58 pm, Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet *wrote:
On 10/13/2011 11:11 AM, Robatoy wrote:

My insurance policy does not cover my traveling into
Mexico 250 miles away.

Can you blame them, mang?

What year and model and to what extent is that 'brake job?'

05 Cavalier, *turn the rotors and drums and new pads and shoes.

That's a totally different animal than replacing 4 rotors at $250+ a
piece (OEM GM) of a latter day Malibu.
Make some calls... a complete remake of the brake system GM Malibu vs
Ford Fusion.
GM is screwing us now...started after the bail out.

Interesting... Looking online for OEM parts front rotors for a 2009
Malibu is $67 each. *Front rotors for a 2009 Fusion id $83.

NAPA wants $45 for the Chevy and $65 for the Ford.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

That is interesting. I will get further info when I visit my friend in
Toronto this weekend.
I'm sure your numbers are correct and that would be one helluva good
reason to do some cross-border shopping.
Stay tuned.