Bill Waller

Default Saw mill in pittsburgh area

Dave,
The place on 88 is D&E Hardwood Lumber
412-831-3155

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 08:24:25 GMT, Mojo wrote:

What other info like a phone number or address do you have on this
guy??? I want to go check him out. anything else you can give me
would be much appreciated
Thanks
Dave

Bill Waller wrote in
:

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 08:37:31 GMT, Mojo wrote:

I am looking for a good saw mill in the pittsburgh area. I live

about
30 miles south of the burgh. i buy most of my exotics at elizabeth
lumber but i am looking for a good place to buy rough cut kiln dried
lumber as i am now going to buy a planer and jointer. any

suggestions
would be helpful
TIA
Dave

West of Houston on 519 there is a small mill operation.
On 88, between Finleyville and Library.

I have only visited the guy near Houston. I would go back to

purchase
from him. I plan on checking out the place on 88 for material for a
small project this spring.

Question for you: how is West Elizabeth to deal with?
Bill Waller
New Eagle, PA

Bill Waller
New Eagle, PA