Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold & Susan Vordos Harold & Susan Vordos is offline

Default Is it just me, or are laborers and handymen very unreliable?

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
snip--

have you considered paying more to get a better class of

employee?

Get serious! The amount of pay *workers* receive (I use that term loosely)
often bears nothing in common with their level of skills and abilities.
That's what's wrong with the US these days. Many expect a king's ransom
just for showing up. No pride in workmanship and pitifully low skill levels.
The sad thing is, it's been that way for so long now that they don't even
understand they don't have what it takes. Seems like being the worst at
skill and the best at grabbing the money and running is worn as a badge of
honor these days.

You want things done properly? Do them yourself.

Harold