Posted to alt.home.repair
kansascats kansascats is offline

Default Exterior Paint Estimate for this house

Red -- thanks for responses. I don't have an extension ladder. So
by the time I buy a type 2 or better ladder I could probably buy some
used scaffolding and have a nice working platform to dive off of -- or
so that is my thought. The ladder atop scaffolding idea I mentioned
would be a step ladder to get another 3' above the scaffolding -- not
an extension ladder off the scaffolding!! Your picture is exactly
where I need to get.

This is the exact house, http://www.dongardner.com/images.asp...c235front1.jpg
The dormer on the 12/12 is on the back side, it's the upstairs bath,
otherwise this photo is spot-on. The 22' peak is the garage gabel
end. There is a flat driveway on one end to setup on and a deck/
sidewalk on the other. The front dormers on either end I can reach
from the roof. The one in the middle I need to get above the roof
another 3'. The house gabel ends are above the porch roof, so I need
a way again to use a ladder or build a platform on the low slow porch
roof.