Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default A vote for Romney is a vote for Mormon cult

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:53:29 -0500, G. Morgan
wrote:

Oren wrote:

Um, no. U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 1, addresses
qualifications to be eligible. Nothing about deserving.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article...Vice_President

Pass all those requirements with the votes, and you deserve the title.
Its quite simple.

I think you are confusing "qualifications" with executive /
legislative branch powers once elected.

I'm not a scholar, but see no where that "deserving" is mentioned.

For that matter; Anwar-al Awlaki was a terrorist. He was born in New
Mexico and met the age requirement. Was he _DESERVING_ of the
presidency? NO!