Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Build a gun in your garage

I hope you got, and kept, reciepts for the sale of any guns
you might have purchased from gun stores. Documenting who
was the purchaser, buying from you. Otherwise, you're the
last person in the chain of ownership.

I'll repost the story of the Belgian Corporal, and you can
see why it's important to be able to prove that you did
transfer the gun to some one else.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Snag"
wrote in message ...

It is not tossed, but kept for at least 10 years.

Yeah , but when they started all this with GCA '68 , they
said that after
you were approved/disapproved the forms would be tossed and
that data
deleted . Just another case of the gov't lying to the public
, they never
intended to do that .
When they come for your guns , the only ones safe will be
those purchased
from private citizens , and those only if they can't find
them . And if you
think they'll never come for your guns , I have another
bridge in Queens ...
Fortunately , I got rid of all but one bolt action rifle
and one handgun ,
and those were kept for hunting purposes only .
--
Snag
Learning keeps