Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT - As promised, Debit card fees

In article ,
aemeijers wrote:

I'd like to see tipping go away- make the places pay decent wages, and
adjust the prices accordingly. The amount out of my pocket will be the
same, I won't have to try to do the tip math in my head, and some IRS
auditors will have to find honest work.

Having spent a bunch of time in the Bahamas where automatic "tipping" is
enforced and you can't get anything taken off your bill, I don't know
if that is a good idea. You can tell the second you walk into a place
whether the place is auto tip (service is SLOOOWWW to non-existant) and
one where they still have to work for their money.