Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Rest iN peace, Mr. Jobs

On 10/13/2011 4:39 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 07:58:39 -0500, Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 07:48:28 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

(On the off chance that you're serious, what's your logic there? How
do the poor buy more?)

There are exceptions to this answer but the poor buy more by earning
more.

What about the poor who are already working, supporting 6 kids,
themselves, and their 3 parents?

Previously I mentioned that this would have to take effect over a period
of years, many years. It would be a direction to steer towards instead
of the direction we are headed now. The government is not going to
change its spending habits on it's own. It is going to take the full
attention of all the citizens to get it to change. Our out of control
government spending and rewards program for not producing is our
economic problem. If every one is paying taxes every one will be
interested in what the government does with those dollars. But when
basically half of the voters pay no fed income taxes they think the
government is going a good job.

The poor will remain poor as long as they are given things that
they did not earn. The poor have no business trying to keep up with the
Jones. For those that don't know how to earn and are capable, they need
to learn how.

ACK!

It's the horrible truth. There will always be poor people and they will
grow in numbers as long as we reward them for not being productive.